[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Ex Scientology Kids • View topic - Awesome site!!

Awesome site!!

Moderator: doubleVee

<<

browniz

EPFer

Post Mon Mar 03, 2008 7:49 am

Awesome site!!

Hello everyone.....I've never been a CO$ member but have come here to offer hugs and lots of support to those who have been and to those who are thinking about leaving.

As many of us non-CO$ members, I started really taking another look at $cientology after the whole train wreck that is Tom Cruise/Katie Holmes. As I read more and more personal stories, I was truly appalled and then downright angry that CO$ was allowed to entrap women, children and men under the guise of religion and that is was happening right here (although I know it is worldwide) in the good ole USA where slavery was abolished many, many years ago. AND NO ONE was doing anything about it...no Child Abuse agencies, no police departments, no immigration departments, and on, and on......

I laud the amazing fortitude of the so-called "old timers" like Magoo, and Arnie to name but only two of many, and now the new generation of Anonymous.

I applaud especially this new website and know that your efforts will reach many and by leaving your doors open that the welcoming light will be a warm and much needed safe haven for those that need it. Many blessings to you all..........
<<

Tru2form

Site Admin

Post Mon Mar 03, 2008 2:39 pm

<<

astra

Site Admin

Post Mon Mar 03, 2008 4:52 pm

Re: Awesome site!!

Dear Browniz,

Thanks so much for writing.

I agree with you and when I was in Scientology, working long hours as a child, I always wondered why child services never showed up and asked why we werre working so much and not going to school.

Astra

As I read more and more personal stories, I was truly appalled and then downright angry that CO$ was allowed to entrap women, children and men under the guise of religion and that is was happening right here (although I know it is worldwide) in the good ole USA where slavery was abolished many, many years ago. AND NO ONE was doing anything about it...no Child Abuse agencies, no police departments, no immigration departments, and on, and on......
<<

Magoo

Clear

Post Tue Mar 04, 2008 7:16 am

Astra---

That's one of the KEY things I think this Web site will *finally* be able to show. Real ExScientology kids, telling your very real stories. Not one, not two---tons of them.

So often people flip off abuse as "Well, that was ONE person" when we know it isn't, AT ALL.

So thanks, again, for you all starting this!

It's going to make a **HUGE** difference. It already had.

My best,

Tory/Magoo~~ Ex-Scientologist after 30 years "in", escaped out in 2000:
FREE AT LAST!
(Honorary Kid ) :mrgreen:
<<

citygirl

Non-E

Post Tue Mar 04, 2008 6:40 pm

Wonderful site

<<

truthseeker

EPFer