[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Ex Scientology Kids • View topic - BORN & RAISED IN SCIO. (my introduction)

BORN & RAISED IN SCIO. (my introduction)

Moderator: doubleVee

<<

rollette

Non-E

Post Mon May 12, 2008 12:36 am

BORN & RAISED IN SCIO. (my introduction)

Hello everybody! I just want to introduce myself. Well I am 29 years old. Was born into scientology. My parents have been members since the 70's. I live in Phoenix, AZ. I have experienced the mental manipulation, and control that comes along with being a scientologist. It wasn't until I was about 25 that alot of things started to dawn on me. The fact that you have to constantly write up your O/W's and they keep it documented in your folder. Everything in scientology is used to control you & keep track of you. It is nothing but a money hungry business!

My mother was recently declared because she voiced a negative viewpoint about scio. on the net. OSA actually traced who my mother was & ordered my sister to disconnect from her. (My sis is still a die-hard scientologist.) SO scientology denies it uses this disconnection policy, but my family is proof of it.

At this point in my life I am pretty angry with the COS. My 9 year old nephew would still be alive to ths day if it wasn't for their "policies" that they enforce. My nephew died in a house fire because his mother was ordered to be "on post" from 9 am to midnight-2am, 7 days a week. They didn't care that she had children. All they cared about was she remain at the org and "clear the planet" AKA...selling courses $$$.

There's alot more I can vent about. I'm sure most of us on here know how screwed up life in scientology is. I am just glad I managed to escape it & realize what it truly is. Scientology is a cult not a religion. It does not care about helping out society, or the planet. All scientology cares about is keeping its members under control & using its members to collect money.

Well I look foward to chatting with many of you & it is so nice to talk to people who have some of the same experiences.. Take care.
<<

Grundy

Sticky Master

Post Mon May 12, 2008 12:42 am

wow ..

Well, we are happy to have you here. And kudos to you for keeping your own counsel. Your mom too.

Sorry to hear of your nephew. Too many times such things are too common.

We look forward to your contributions.
<<

astra

Site Admin

Post Mon May 12, 2008 8:02 pm

Thanks for posting and welcome.
I am so sorry about your nephew.
I think all of us who have been subject to scientology's disconnection policies are outraged when CoS deny that such a policy even exists. There couldn't be a more blatant lie. But with more and more people coming forward and telling their stories, we are exposing the truth. Thank you for being one of those voices. When you have the time to tell more of your story, we'd love to hear it.
<<

ImOut

OTIII

Post Tue May 13, 2008 12:42 am

Isn't it grand to be out!
<<

knw

EPFer

Post Tue May 13, 2008 9:43 am

"Can't wait to see the walls come tumblin' down!"

Return to Introductions