[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Ex Scientology Kids • View topic - Hi everyone!

Hi everyone!

Moderator: doubleVee

<<

mandat03

Non-E

Post Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:35 pm

Hi everyone!

Hello everyone!
I am not an ex-scientologist but I just finished reading Jenna's book, Beyond Belief, and my heart goes out to all of you who have escaped the grasp of scientology. The book was very well written and was one of those books I could not put down. Before reading Jenna's experience I was not even really sure what scientology was. I sure was not expecting to hear about everything I did. I am from upstate NY and I have not heard of anyone around here practicing Scientology. I am so glad that people are catching onto how controlling and manipulative scientology is. To me, a lot of the activities that go on in the church seem so illegal! I had no idea such practices were going on in my own country.
<<

doubleVee

Forum Moderator

Post Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:49 am

Re: Hi everyone!

Hi, welcome to the site and thank you. :)
Somebody has to speak for these people.... no more running. I aim to misbehave.... If you can't do something smart, do something right. (Serenity)

Return to Introductions