[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Ex Scientology Kids • View topic - Hello

Hello

Moderator: doubleVee

<<

invisible

ESK Reporter

Post Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:29 pm

Hello

I thought I had posted a hello in here before but I guess I didn't. So here I am to say hello. I don't really have much to say about myself at this point except that my parents were involved with Scientology. I was subjected to it by my parent - yes one, as we all know there is always a PTS SP somewhere and usually it is the parent who declines to accept Scientology tech. So out with the other parent! I finally feel free because my involved parent finally moved away and I am not subjected to it on an almost daily basis anymore. YIPPEE! Thank you girls for your bravery and this website.
"Be the change you want to see in the world."
--Gandhi
<<

LronIsgonE_Snap

Suppressive Person

Post Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:50 pm

Welcome to ESK, invisible! I know you have been around here for awhile already. I remember reading your introductory posts in the No Registration Required section. Sounds like you are much happier now than you were then. I hope you continue to be free of unwanted pressure from your parent or CoS.
Enjoy your life today,
For time is fleeting.
<<

astra

Site Admin

Post Tue Jun 03, 2008 12:02 am

Yes, you must have posted in the no registration required section. But welcome again and congratulations on your freedom!
<<

Tru2form

Site Admin

Post Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:00 am

<<

invisible

ESK Reporter

Post Tue Jun 03, 2008 9:29 pm

"Be the change you want to see in the world."
--Gandhi
<<

Public Clammer

OTIII

Post Tue Jun 03, 2008 9:49 pm

Good to have you on board!

It is sort of like a conversation, find an opening and jump right in!

Ask and ye shall receive - I have opinons on most everything. They are free, so take 'em for what they are worth.

Have fun, it's real life. Not a sci-fi alternate reality.
The Public Clammer!

Return to Introductions