[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Ex Scientology Kids • View topic - C0S site links to Anonymous video claims stalking

C0S site links to Anonymous video claims stalking

Moderator: doubleVee

<<

invisible

ESK Reporter

Post Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:00 am

C0S site links to Anonymous video claims stalking

(So don't visit if you don't like going to their sites.) There is a post that is claiming that a member of Anonymous stalked a Scientologist. I don't quite get that from the video although the Scientologist did seem to not want to be communicating with this protestor.
"Be the change you want to see in the world."
--Gandhi
<<

Tru2form

Site Admin

Post Fri Jul 25, 2008 8:59 am

LOL, I have an entire section to myself in that blog! *waves*
<<

invisible

ESK Reporter

Post Fri Jul 25, 2008 9:05 am

I'm going to have to check that out when I'm in the need of some comedy.
--Gandhi
<<

Iknowtoomuch

Suppressive Person

Post Fri Jul 25, 2008 2:51 pm

"Everybody has a right to believe what they want to believe. But I don't believe that anybody has a right to trick anybody, to hurt anybody, to harm some body, for their own purposes." - Jason Beghe
<<

invisible

ESK Reporter

Post Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:58 pm

--Gandhi
<<

everfree

Clear

Post Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:28 pm

Re: C0S site links to Anonymous video claims stalking

<<

everfree

Clear

Post Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:34 pm

<<

James McGuigan

Ghost in the Machine

Post Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:59 am

Freedom is a choice. Choose to be yourself, choose to speak your truth and do so with compassion. And above all else, choose to be not afraid. If I can't dance, its not my revolution.
<<

outlander

OT8 Class 12

Post Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:24 am

Everfree,

I appologize in advance, in making the following statements, that I do not know you or "Bernie", and hope that my communication is not disrespectful.

The "anotherlookatScientology" web site. Again, I don't know Bernie, and he may very well be an ex, but his web site and writings mirror, including some exact wordings, of a snail mail campaign the COS ran against the AAC (Advanced Ability Center, the former "brand x" of scientology set up and ran by David Mayo, the man LRH apointed to the position of Snr C/S Int, and who personally audited LRH and helped develop OT V.).

It may have been that Bernie read our stuff and liked it, so is using it, so if so I appologize. But I saw and know enough of how OSA works to be paranoid.

One further example. After Mayo was ousted, Ray Mitthof (sp?) was made Senior CS Int.

David Mayo started up the AAC and was booming, he was expanding rapidly, and the church was contracting rapidly, this was mid 80s. We who were in the SO and had real statistical data, feared that the church would go under.

A super confidential project was executed. Bob Mithoff, Ray's brother, made a public departure from Scientology, hooking up with David Mayo.

Mayo and the AAC were exstatic, feeling they had scored a major victory, the BROTHER of the new SNR C/S Int was now with them! They had celebrity status, and an inside track into the church.

Public Scientologists were shocked and enraged, some personally retaliated against Bob, others were goaded by his handlers to do so, making his defection all the more convincing.

Scientology was receiving daily reports from Bob, everything from body counts ... statistics ... financial reports ... mailing lists ... legal documents ... strategies ... insider corporate details from AAC so that they could disrupt plans.

I am sorry, if it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, smells like a duck, and tastes like Peking Duck, it quite probably is a duck.

Scientology absolutely has trolling web sites out there to spread their own messages to the enemy, disrupt and cause confusion to the enemy.

Scientology also wants to know who is still pretending to be a Scientologist while reading all the stuff on the net. It probably conclusively knows that no one who has read all this stuff and is in contact with the real information, can be a "real Scientologist" on the bridge.
Create that of your life that which you would like to see in a changed world. Ghandi
<<

everfree

Clear

Post Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:00 am

Return to ESK & Scientology in the News