[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Ex Scientology Kids • View topic - Sea Org Recruitment survey...

Sea Org Recruitment survey...

Moderator: doubleVee

<<

Evey_Hammond

Clear

Post Mon Apr 07, 2008 7:28 am

Sea Org Recruitment survey...

Hello Everyone,

I got an interesting email today. I received a Sea Org recruitment survey email. I filled it out and emailed it right back to her.

Below is the survey and her email address if you are interested in emailing one to her.
ntaufer@bridgepub.com

Here is what I wrote back to her:

Hello Nicole,

survey:

1. From your perspective, what qualities would be the most appealing in a job or career?

Proper rewards for hard work and up stats. Compensated with money and time off for my hard work.

2. For you, what would be the least desirable qualities in a job or career?
Being publicly humiliated at staff meetings. Seeing others humiliated at staff meetings. Not enough personal time off, not getting enough sleep, not having proper meals provided other than beans and rice. Not being approved for time off with family, even when stats are high (other fish to fry is what that is called).

3. In your opinion, what would be the most appealing aspects to being in the Sea Org?
None really, it is not at all what is promised.

4. What qualities/characteristics do you like the most in your close friends?
loyalty, the fact that they will not disconnect with me for staying true to my own personal integrity. Basically unconditional love and friendship.

5. When making a difficult decision who do you go to for advice? What about this person compels you to go to them?
My father and dear friend Sarah. They remind me to get both sides of a story and to do endless amounts of research. They also encourage me to go with my gut feeling. If I am having doubts, it is probably because something is not right. You can avail yourself to the other side of the story at <http://exscientologykids.com>.

6. What qualities do you like to see the most in a Sea Org member? I like to see it when SO members are well fed, well rested, given proper rewards for all their hard work. I like to see when all of their dynamics are equally being maintained.

7. What, honestly, do you feel needs to be handled on the most immediate basis as far as planetary problems and social ills?
Freedom of speech and the child labor laws to be followed.

8. What actions do you think will need to be done in order to handle this?
What do you think about this question?

9. In your opinion, what do you feel would be the most valuable product your could obtain or help bring about this lifetime?
Happiness for my family and time to properly raise my children.

10. What do you think would be the most effective actions you can take in order to achieve this?
Not joining the Sea Org. Spending quality time with my family and those who I love dearly.

11. What's the one thing that matters to you more than anything else?
Freedom of speech and a magical childhood.

12. What would be the most undesirable thing you would gain if you were to join the Sea Org?
long working hours, bags under my poor tired eyes, not enough money for personal items such as soap, shampoo, underwear, deodorant etc. Not seeing my loving family. Having my mail opened by a staff member, not having a free flow of communication, and being coached on what to say to my family before being "allowed" to speak to them.

13. Have you ever been interested in becoming a Sea Org member? (see below, put an "X" by those that apply)

Yes, in PT Yes, earlier In the future X Never Not Qualified

14. Have you considered rejoining Class V staff? (see below, put an "X" by those that apply)

Yes, in PT Yes, earlier In the future XNever Not Qualified

15. Anything else you would like to tell me about yourself?

I am very happy with my life and I am a good person who does a lot of good for this world outside of Scientology.

Thanks for taking the time to fill this out. Again, if you have any questions let me know.

[i]Thanks for the survey,
-Evey[i]
<<

LronIsgonE_Snap

Suppressive Person

Post Mon Apr 07, 2008 2:57 pm

Enjoy your life today,
For time is fleeting.
<<

Evey_Hammond

Clear

Post Tue Apr 08, 2008 2:19 am

<<

Tru2form

Site Admin

Post Tue Apr 08, 2008 9:39 am

OOOH OOOH OOOH! I wanna do one.

1. From your perspective, what qualities would be the most appealing in a job or career?

A rainbow-shaped gumdrop dispenser in the staff lounge. No, wait, a psychadelic gumdrop dispenser in *every room*. Oh, and sticker-parties for upstats!

2. For you, what would be the least desirable qualities in a job or career?

Having to wear a fursuit and hump people's legs for money. That would suck, if that was my job. But it wouldn't suck as much as having to wear a fake military outfit and hump people's legs for no money.

3. In your opinion, what would be the most appealing aspects to being in the Sea Org?

Leaking documents.

4. What qualities/characteristics do you like the most in your close friends?

Apostasy.

5. When making a difficult decision who do you go to for advice? What about this person compels you to go to them?

My fiance. Nothing keeps a girl coming back for "advice" like an over-educated cook with a penchant for indie rock and a sexy lock of hair that's always falling out from behind his ear. Mmm-mmmm. Advice.

6. What qualities do you like to see the most in a Sea Org member?

The ability to understand the word "no".

7. What, honestly, do you feel needs to be handled on the most immediate basis as far as planetary problems and social ills?

China needs increased access to root beer barrels and cinnamon rolls.

8. What actions do you think will need to be done in order to handle this?

A world-wide push for a 7% Asian GDF (Gross Domestic Frosting) increase.

9. In your opinion, what do you feel would be the most valuable product you could obtain or help bring about this lifetime?

This, apparently: http://www.reuters.com/article/domestic ... 22&sp=true

10. What do you think would be the most effective actions you can take in order to achieve this?

Lurk moar.

11. What's the one thing that matters to you more than anything else?

Stripy toe socks. You really can't get through life as a woman without trying them. I mean, the first time you wear them they feel all weird between your toes, kinda like the first time you wear a thong, but after a couple of days you peep down at your feet and you're all, wiggle wiggle wiggle. It's the stuff dreams are made of.

12. What would be the most undesirable thing you would gain if you were to join the Sea Org?

A thyroid condition. Oh wait, I already have one of those. But I'd get it back, since you wouldn't pay for my hormone replacement meds.

13. Have you ever been interested in becoming a Sea Org member? (see below, put an "X" by those that apply)

Yes, in PT Yes, earlier In the future X Never Not Qualified

14. Have you considered rejoining Class V staff? (see below, put an "X" by those that apply)

Yes, in PT Yes, earlier In the future XNever Not Qualified

15. Anything else you would like to tell me about yourself?

Yes. I need to trim my toenails, but I also need to stop biting my fingernails. I wish I could wear my toenails on my fingers.

Also, they're after me Lucky Charms.

Thanks for taking the time to fill this out. Again, if you have any questions let me know.
<<

LronIsgonE_Snap

Suppressive Person

Post Wed Apr 09, 2008 5:33 am

Enjoy your life today,
For time is fleeting.
<<

Tru2form

Site Admin

Post Wed Apr 09, 2008 7:02 am

<<

Tru2form